We are searching for a highly motivated individual to join our team during this exciting period of growth for our company! We seek someone who is passionate about delivering accounting services to clients, enjoys a challenge, and is always looking for ways to improve and think outside the box.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping services for a variety of clients.
- Month-end close procedures, including account reconciliations for a variety of clients.
- Preparing monthly financial reports.
- Managing accounts payable workflow for a variety of clients.
- Managing receipt retention and employee expenses for a variety of clients.
- Managing sales tax and 1099 filing requirements for a variety of clients.
- Working closely with Client Accounting Managers on cashflow management, budgeting, special projects, and other client needs as they arise.
- External communication with clients, vendors and at times other stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities
- Must be motivated, focused and diligent to ensure success in a virtual environment.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to think outside the box, with an eye to potential solutions.
- Must be highly detail-oriented, well organized, and able to manage time and projects effectively.
- Tech-savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online is required.